I Bought a Packet of “High PR Links” but all my Links are PR0, What Happened?May 31, 2019
What SEO Service Should I Use?May 31, 2019
There are several automated SEO tools that you can use to help you achieve your objectives. However, given the time and effort you’d need to put into setting these tools up to work for you and double checking what such tools produce, they are often not worth using. A holistic, people led SEO approach is always the best way to make an impact in search.
Here are some examples of the types of SEO automation tools that are available.
- SEO tools that edit and structure your content to make your posts better optimised. The problem with these is that they’re still stuck in a world of “optimising for search engines” instead of optimising for human readers.
- Automated keyword tools.
- Tools for automatic submission or updating of content, including to directories, or those that update your social media account, like Hootsuite.
- Link building tools, including those that create link wheels and post blog comments, although these will often be on very low quality, not to mention irrelevant, sites.
- Article spinning tools, autoblog software, and article or RSS scrapers.
- Tools for pinging your content.
Was this answer helpful ?