Who are the most influential people in search and what does it mean in search? The most searched influential people can be anyone. You don’t have to be the richest person in the world to be the most influential person in the search engines.
Search is easy. Everyone uses a search engines, whether its Google, Bing or Yahoo, which are some of the more popular and most often used . While searching for an influential person on most searches, their names will pop up.
What makes you be on the list of the most influential people in search? That would depend on your name, social media, news and your site. All of these are important factors to bring you to the top of the most influential people in search. Some influential people are the CEO of big businesses, while other influential people are just bloggers.
Who are the most influential people in search?
1. Mark Zuckerberg is the first of the top ten influential people in search. Mark Zuckerberg is the creator and CEO of Facebook. Facebook just recently reached its peak of over 1 billion users. With Facebook being one of the biggest social media websites, managing its many users and watchers, it is no wonder that Mark Zuckerberg is number one on the top ten influential people in search engines. When Facebook makes any changes to their site, then the entire web world, users and fans are in an uproar. The blogs start and this brings Facebook’s ratings higher as well as Mark Zuckerberg.
2. Larry Page is the second on the top ten list of influential people in search. The name Larry Page may not ring a bell to most people, but it does to Google and anyone else familiar with the creation of the top search engine. Larry Page is the CEO of Google and Google is the most popular search engine on the internet. Google just isn’t a search engine. Google can do many more things. Google offers mail, maps, dashboards, tracking of traffic to your site and so much more. Google is always adding more options to their performance and site. Predications believe that Google will only get bigger and better and this is why Larry Page is second on the list of the top ten influential people in search. Where Google is, then so is Larry Page.
3. Steve Jobs tops the list at number three of the top ten influential people in search. Steve Jobs was the CEO of Apple. Millions of people worldwide use the many famous Apple products, such as the iMac, iPad, and iPhone, all products that Steve Jobs has created. Even though Jobs passed away late in 2011, his legacy and the products he created still lives on. When Apple announces a new product, the internet goes wild and the lines begin to form outside every Apple store. The waiting, anticipating and speculation of what the product will be is what brings on all the excitement. This is why Steve Jobs is third on the top ten list of influential people in search.
4. Matt Mullenweg is fourth on the list of top ten influential people in search. Matt Mullenweg is the founder of WordPress. With millions of websites that use WordPress to operate and run on, Matt Mullenweg is considered a genius to many. WordPress allows you to blog easier and more efficiently than other content management systems. When there is an update or change with WordPress, the fingers are pointed at Matt Mullenweg.
5. Arianna Huffington comes in fifth on the top ten of the most influential people in search. Arianna Huffington is editor and chief of The Huffington Post. The Huffington Post offers news, entertainment, politics and commentary on the world events. The Huffington Posts has millions of visitors. This brings Arianna Huffington search on search engines higher and puts her in fifth place.
6. Steve Ballmer comes in sixth on the top ten most influential people in search. Steve Ballmer is currently the CEO of Microsoft. Ballmer has held his position at Microsoft after the founder, Bill Gates resigned his position as Chief Executive Officer. Microsoft has created Windows which many computers and laptops use to operate. Internet Explorer is one of the most used browsers used by millions.
7. Michael Arrington is seventh on the list of the top ten influential people in search. Michael Arrington is the founder and the co-editor of TechCrunch.com. Tech Crunch is the place to go for all your technology and electronic information.
8. Jimmy Wales is the eighth on the top ten list of influential people in search. Jimmy Wales is the creator of Wikipedia. Wikipedia offers a free encyclopedia of every person in the world. From celebrities, countries, politicians, to music albums, it can all be found on Wikipedia.
9. Gary Vaynerchuck is coming in ninth of the top ten influential people in search. Gary Vaynerchuck is a New York Times Best Seller. He has taken his thoughts of thinking your way to success to show others to succeed. Gary Vaynerchuck has almost one million Twitter followers. When Gary Vaynerchuck has something to say, then followers and fans will listen.
10. Guy Kawasaki is the last on the top ten influential people in search list. Guy Kawasaki is the one behind Apple’s rejuvenation. Guy Kawasaki connects markets and social media to get your message out. Guy Kawasaki is the tenth on the list of top ten influential people in search.
As you can see, some of these influential people you have heard of, but some you may not have. The bottom line is what you promote or stand behind can get you to the top of the rankings of search engines. From a blogger to a creator, it can all be done. All of these ten people use social media as one form of promoting themselves or their products. When a change occurs, their name reaches to the top of the rankings of search engines.